My practice is focused on business law and bankruptcy matters.
- Representation of auto dealer in sale of assets. Purchase price in excess of
- Representation of shareholder in sale of stock in closely-held family
corporation. Sale price in excess of $1.5 million.
- Representation of minority shareholder group in sale of stock in insurance
agency. Sale price in excess of $180,.
- Representation of merchant services company in acquisition of account
portfolio. Purchase price of $1.3 million.
- Representation of minority shareholder in dispute with corporation. Recovery
in amount of $100,.
- Representation of artist in sale of monument to state university. Sales price
- Representation of corporation in redemption of shares from employee-
shareholders. Purchase price of $125,.
Representative Debtor-Creditor and Bankruptcy Matters:
- Representation of national equipment lender in bankruptcy and state
- Representation of national mortgage lender in priority dispute. Won appeal
to United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- Representation of national commercial lender in state collection matters, and
- Representation of judgment creditor in enforcement of $6.5 million judgment
in Washington and Idaho. Obtained dismissal of Chapter 11 case.
- Representation of landlords in unlawful detainer actions, receivership, and
- Representation of major hotel chain in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 matters,
and repossessions of timeshares.