We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Distinguished Round Table Member||Latin American Who's Who||2014|
|Certificate of Achievement - Pro Bono Champion||American Immigration Lawyers Association||2013|
|Principal/Owner||Law Office of Veronica B. Guinto||2012 - Present|
|Litigation Associate Attorney||Bowles & Verna, LLP||2007 - 2011|
|Law Clerk||Chambers of Hon. Albert M. Rosenblatt, New York Court of Appeals||2006 - 2006|
|Senior Central Staff Attorney||New York State Court of Appeals||2004 - 2006|
|Summer Associate||Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP||2002 - 2002|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Asian American Bar Association of Northern California||Committee Co-Chair - Solo & Small Firm Committee||2014 - Present|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association (Northern California chapter)||New Members Division Co-Coordinator||2014 - Present|
|Asian American Bar Association of Northern California||Member||2012 - Present|
|International Institute of the Bay Area||Volunteer Attorney||2012 - Present|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|American Immigration Lawyers Association (Northern California chapter)||AILA Conference 2013 Planning Committee Member||2013 - 2013|
|Immediate Relative Petition/Adjustment of Status||Approved|
|DACA case #1||DACA approved|
|See all legal cases|
|Danko Meredith California Personal Injury Law Case Notes||Does Immigration Status Affect the Right To Sue in Injury Cases?||2013|
|University of California at Davis School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2004|
|Univ of California Davis||Political Science - public service / Communications||BA - Bachelor of Arts||2001|
|Start Your Career Off Right||Start Your Career Off Right||2014|
|California Small Farm Conference||Suriving Labor Audits and Avoiding Big Fines||2014|
|California Employment Law Seminar||Employment Law||2014|
|Immigration Series at San Pablo Public Library||DREAMers and DACA||2013|
Posted by Tenzing
Hmmm, Where Do I Start, Veronica Is More Than 5 Star, Very Friendly and Reliable Immigration Attorney Also Very Respectful. About Fees .....Trust Me , I spoke With Three immigration Attorney Before Veronica ....Fees Are Very Fair and Affordable. She Do Great Job At Answering ,Always Prompt With Responses. My Immigration Case Was Very Complex And Complicated & Challenging. After 16 Years .....Since I Came To USA.... Finally I Got My Green Card !!! As Mentioned In Other Reviews, She Is Best..I Would Highly Recommend . Pls, Don't Hasitate To Consult Her, She Is Angel......Nothing Wrong With Consult Her ,You Will Like Her After.
Posted by Alex + 1
We just completed the green card application process with Veronica and came to a successful outcome! We couldn't have been happier to have worked with her. Veronica will be the first person we call if we ever have immigration issues or if we need to refer a friend to an immigration lawyer.
Looking back, if we had to make a choice again on which lawyer to work with, we would consider 5 key criteria. Veronica was awesome on all 5 of them. We'll go through each in detail below.
1. ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND A CLIENT'S SITUATION. When we spoke with Veronica for the first time, she listened patiently to us. She didn't assume anything, and instead made sure she had a good grasp of our situation, including the nuances.
2. KNOWLEDGE OF THE LEGAL SYSTEM. Veronica clearly knows the ins and outs of the U.S. immigration system. She helped us understand what to expect based on her past experience seeing clients through the system, and drew from her network of colleagues in immigration law. For example, we were able to adjust our life plans based on her estimates of the duration of each stage in the process.
3. ABILITY TO OFFER SOLID GUIDANCE. Knowledge of the law and the ability to provide customized advice are two separate skills. Veronica had both, as she was able to clearly lay out the options we had, along with the pros and cons of each. When our situation changed, she helped us formulate a revised approach to achieve our objectives. Our application was strong, no doubt because Veronica had the ability to take the perspective of a U.S. immigration officer reviewing our case.
4. SKILL IN TAKING A CLIENT THROUGH THE PROCESS TO COMPLETION. We had no idea that there would be so much paperwork involved. Veronica was instrumental in making sure we submitted the correct forms and included every piece of information required. She showed true ownership of the process and followed up with us if we took longer than expected to get information to her. She also kept meticulous records and knew the case status at any given time. The best moment was when Veronica called us with the good news that we had received our green card approval - a week earlier than we would have otherwise found out through the mail.
5. BEING THERE FOR YOU. Over the course of the process, Veronica went from being a lawyer to becoming our friend. She helped calm our nerves as we sat waiting for our immigration interview, made sure everything went well during the interview, and shared in our happiness afterwards. More generally, whenever we had questions or needed a quick chat, Veronica always made time for us.
Suffice it to say, Veronica was awesome. We are so glad to have had her support. Thank you so much for everything, Veronica!!
Posted by Roberto Torres-Villagomez
What more can I say about Mrs. Veronica, is that she's GREAT LAWYER! First time doing all these documents / paperwork. Mrs. Veronica was able to worked with my busy schedule and help me out thru the whole process nice and easy. She explains everything upfront, what's the proper steps and all, pretty much keeps you in the loops about everything. After getting all my stuff in-line properly, it has open so many doors for me, I am really thankful for everything she has done for me. I highly recommend Mrs. Veronica to anybody:)
David Reagan, Expungement Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
Veronica has an excellent reputation as a hard working immigration attorney, who puts her clients first. If I have a client with an immigration issue, I do not hesitate to refer them to Veronica. She also provides a great deal of services to the community. I endorse this lawyer.