Welcome to The Law Offices of Steven C. Vondran, P.C.
As we like to say, we are not your Daddy's law firm. We do things differently. We don't charge for copies and paper clips or staples. We don't double and triple bill you. We offer honest services, tenacious legal representation and flat rate legal fees in most cases. Some cases we are also able to take on a contingency fee basis.
The types of cases we take vary, but basically we handle business, real estate, insurance, and intellectual property cases in the following areas:
1. Software audits / software law: (BSA software audits, SIIA audits, Microsoft, Autodesk, software licensing);
2. Real estate cases: (Broker defense, admissions cases, accusations, subpoena response, commission disputes, Realtor code of ethics violations, financial elder abuse, eminent domain, zoning & land use);
3. Business law, arbitration & litigation: (contracts, breach of contract, interference with business advatange, business torts, software disputes, business torts. business defamation);
4. Copyright & social media: (copyright infringement, bully cases, online defamation, right of publicity, DMCA, UDRP, cybertotrts, privacy invasion, work for hire agreements, copyright assignment agreements);
5. Insurance disputes (denial of life insurance benefits, bad faith, insurance disputes, insurance subrogation, cyberloss).
Whether your legal issue involves an audit, general contracts, corproate advisory, real estate tranasaction, software law, copyright, arbitration, mediation, or litigation in state or federal court, we have substantial experience helping clients both large and small resolve their complex legal issues, minimum their legal exposure, and recover substantial sums of compensatory damages in appropriate cases.
To see me action visit our business & civil litigation law youtube channel at www.AttorneySteveVideos.com. Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for free updates. Call us at (877) 276-5084 to discuss your case. We look forward to working with you!
Top 5 reasons our firm might be a good match for you:
1. You don’t want a law firm that charges you to make copies, or charges you for staples, postage fees, or paper clips. This is just silly and we won’t do it.
2. You don’t want a long-winded lawyer that pontificates on and on, never really explaining anything to you, and then sending you a bill for the all the time. Lawyers must be concise, honest, straight-forward and to the point. That’s what we do.
3. You do not want to hire a law firm and then have three lawyers working on your case, each billing time (“triple billing” or “double billing” by a partner and associate). This wastes your money and is honestly a slap in your face.
4. You want a firm that solves problems and not creates them. We fight for you, we are in your corner, and we want to get your legal issues resolved as bad as you do, (hire us so we can handle the problem and let you focus on your work and what you do best.
5. You have serious legal issues that need to be resolved, in the shortest amount of time possible, and at a fair and honest price.
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
One of the many excellent answers of Mr. Vondran particularly caught my attention. It was customized to the needs of the Avvo asker, while bringing a depth of analysis that was of value even to lawyers practicing in the field. These are the qualities that every client should look for when hiring an attorney.
Michael Doland Business Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Top Grade Entertainment Law||CALI award for Excellence in Legal Study||2000|
|Contracts - Top Grade in Law School Contracts Class||American Jurisprudence Award||1999|
|American Jurisprudence Award in Torts||Law School||1987|
|Attorney||The Law Offices of Steven C. Vondran, P.C.||2004 - Present|
|Zoning and Eminent Domain Lawyer||Francis J. Slavin||2007 - 2008|
|Broker||Perfect Place Property & Investment||2005 - 2006|
|Workers compensation clerk||Law office of Steve Heise||1999 - 2000|
|Real Estate and Intellectual Property Clerk||Law office of Jeffrey Dracup||1997 - 1998|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association||Member||2016 - Present|
|Copyright Society of the USA||Member||2016 - Present|
|American Intellectual Property Law Association||Member||2014 - Present|
|Village Planning Committee||Member||2013 - Present|
|Beverly Hills Bar Association, Entertainment Law Section||Member||2012 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Intellectual Property Law Section||2012 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Sports & Entertainment Forum||2012 - Present|
|International Trademark Association||Member||2012 - Present|
|National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys||Member||2010 - Present|
|Sports Lawyers Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|Orange County Trial Lawyers Association||Member||2007 - Present|
|Executive counsel - Intellectual Property Arizona State Bar||Executive counsel||2013 - 2014|
|Broker defense and accusations||Many cases are subject to confidentiality agreements|
|Real Estate Broker Defense||Settlements|
|See all legal cases|
|ScribD eBook||How to handle a software compliance audit without a lawyer||2016|
|ScribD||Software Audit Checklist||2016|
|Google+||Donald Trump Eminent Domain Case||2016|
|Autodesk Software Audit Survival Guide||2015|
|Blog Talk Radio||Battling the BSA||2015|
|Vondran Legal||Real Estate procuring cause factors||2015|
|Active Rain Real Estate||Software Audits for Architects||2015|
|Active Rain Real Estate||Real Estate Agent Copyright Risks||2014|
|iTunes||Vondran Legal Podcast Series||2014|
|Active Rain Network||Top 10 Social Media Concerns for Real Estate Professionals||2012|
|DRE Defense Lawyer Website||Top 10 DRE licensing violations that lead to accusations||2012|
|Arizona school of real estate||Real Estate||Broker License||2007|
|California Real Estate Broker License||Real Estate||Real Estate Broker License||2005|
|Whittier College School of Law||Intellectual Property||JD - Juris Doctor||2000|
|California State University, Fullerton||Kinisiology||BS - Bachelor of Science||1994|
|California State University, Fresno||Physical Education||Units toward BS||1989|