Over the years, the Law Offices of Dale R. Bruder, has assisted clients in Visalia, California with numerous legal concerns.
Admitted to both the California and Michigan bars and Federal Court, Attorney Bruder has also served as a Judge Advocate in the United States Naval Reserves before retiring as a Captain.
His comprehensive knowledge of Business, Employment, and Real Estate law assits numerous businesses such as the Visalia Country Club, Kings & Tulare County Associations Of Realtors, Century 21 Jordan-Link, Visalia ReMax Realtors, Sherman & Associates Real Estate, Avedian Properties, Armstrong Property Management, Grants Air Conditioning, Nelson Roofing, Reedley Lumber & Window Center, DMI Advertising/Lifstyle Magazine, T.R. Tellalian Morgage & Real Estate, etc
With over 500 cases to his credit, Attorney Bruder has handled virtually all issues in divorce and dissolution. Both as a former Judge Advocate, and in his civilian practice, Attorney Bruder has assisted and prepared wills, trusts, and has handled probate actions for hundreds of individuals.
"As the owner of the firm, I take great pride in my staff and network of professionals, who work hard to meet my clients' needs. We strive to make each client realize that they are protected and appreciated."
FAMILY LAW LITIGATION EXPERIENCE:
Extensive Family Law experience including multimillion dollar asset divisions, complex custody and visitation issues, adoptions and conservatorships. Author of "Navy Legal Assistance Guide" chapters on divorce, adoption, and support.
Business and Real Estate:
Verdicts, Judgments and Settlements include:
- Real Estate Fraud (Both in inducement and failure to disclose (Plaintiff & Defense));
- Sexual Harassment Defense (Buckley Broadcasting Co.);
- Numerous Breach Of Contract/Common Counts actions;
- Partnership Dissolutions (Professional & Commercial);
- Patent Enforcement (Structures Plus, Inc.);
- Fraudulent Transfer Defense;
- Quiet Title actions; and
- Release of Lien actions, etc.
Civil Judicial Experience:
- Arbitrator on 35 civil judicial arbitration cases.
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW LITIGATION EXPERIENCE:
- California Administrative Judicial Experience: Currently serves as Hearing Officer for the Tulare County Employees' Retirement Association regarding "service-connected disability retirements."
- California Administrative Law: Mr. Bruder defends Respondent real estate brokers and agents in Licensing Hearings before the California Department of Real Estate. He was defended a Certified Financial Planner before the Certified Financial Planning Board in Denver, Colorado and building contractors in arbitrations before Contractor's License Arbitration system.
- California Mediation and Arbitration: Mr. Bruder has served as a civil litigation mediator for the Tulare County Superior Court and have participated in numerous judicial and contractual arbitration hearings.
- Federal Administrative Hearings: I have served as either the Respondent's or Government's Counsel at over fifty Administrative Discharge Board hearings (Separation From Military), and have served as the Legal Advisor to the Board at numerous Administrative Discharge Board hearings and several Special Cases Boards (Mobilization Exclusion Requests).
PROBATE AND ESTATE PLANNING:
- Planning and drafting experience in the area of Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorneys. Mr. Bruder has probated numerous estates and has served as litigation counsel in Probate Court.
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT PRACTICE HISTORY
CAPTAIN, UNITED STATES NAVY JUDGE ADVOCATE
GENERAL CORPS, RETIRED
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Business and Real Estate
- Civil Judicial
- Probate and Estate Planning
- Michigan, 1982
- California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1982
- University of Toledo College of Law, Toledo, Ohio
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Major: Psychology/Business
Honors and Awards
- United States Navy, "Meritorious Service Medal", 2005
- United States Navy, "Senior Judge Advocate Commendation", 2001
- United States Navy, "Navy And Marine Corps Commendation Medal", 2000
- United States Navy, "Navy Achievement Medal", 1992
- United States Navy, "Navy Achievement Medal", 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Tulare County Trial Lawyers' Association (Two Terms), Past President
- Tulare County Young Lawyers' Association, Past President
- Tulare-Kings Estate Planners, Member
- Tulare County Bar Association, Member