Jeffrey P. Mach, Jr. earned his undergraduate degree from The University of Southern Mississippi and his J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law.
Mr. Mach has experience in the areas of family, bankruptcy, sports, and entertainment law, and has helped guide numerous clients through the process of divorce, child custody, child visitation, adoptions, child support, wage garnishments, and many other areas of family law. Mr. Mach also advises clients on Chapter 7 Bankruptcy filings.
A former college athlete and current musician, Mach’s foray into entertainment and sports law is one built upon passion and a desire to help independent musicians and athletes. He is one of the founding members of the bands “Midi-Gods” and “Medical Lawsuit” and has played alongside of numerous bands as a guest musician.
Mr. Mach served as Co-Chair of the San Diego County Bar Association Entertainment and Sports Law Section in 2008, 2009, and 2010.
Mr. Mach is also an adjunct professor at Thomas Jefferson School of Law and San Diego University for Integrative Studies.
Mr. Mach is admitted to practice before all state courts in California and the United States District Court (Southern District of California).
In addition to the practice of law, Jeffrey Mach enjoys creating music, surfing, and basketball.
- Family Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Entertainment and Sports Law
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
- B.A., University of Southern Mississippi with Honors
Admitted to Practice
State of California
- American Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Entertainment and Sports Law Section of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Family Law Section of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Co-Chair: Entertainment and Sports Law Section of the San Diego County Bar Association - 2008, 2009, 2010
- Co-Chair: San Diego Entertainment and Sports Lawyers - 2012, 2013, 2014
- "Entertainment Law and the Songwriter", San Diego Songwriters Guild, May 2010
- "How to Start Your Own Practice", Thomas Jefferson School of Law, 2009
- "Entertainment Law Seminar", San Diego Songwriters Guild, 2008
- San Diego Business Journal: "Best of the Bar 2014"
- San Diego Daily Transcript: "Top Young Lawyers 2013"
- San Diego Daily Transcript: "Nominated Top Young Lawyers 2014"
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Nominated Top Young Lawyers 2014||San Diego Daily Transcript||2014|
|Best of the Bar 2014||San Diego Business Journal||2014|
|Top Young Lawyers 2013||San Diego Daily Transcript||2013|
|Nominated Top Young Lawyers 2011||San Diego Daily Transcript||2011|
|Nominated Top Young Lawyers 2010||San Diego Daily Transcript||2010|
|Nominated Top Young Lawyers 2009||San Diego Daily Transcript||2009|
|Nominated Top Young Lawyers 2008||San Diego Daily Transcript||2008|
|Attorney||Mach Law||2008 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|San Diego Entertainment and Sports Lawyers||Co-chair||2012 - Present|
|American Bar Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|Family Law Section of the American Bar Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|San Diego County Bar Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|Family Law Section of the San Diego County Bar Association||Member||2008 - Present|
|San Diego County Bar Association, Entertainment and Sports Law Section||Co-Chair||2008 - 2010|
|Mississippi College School of Law||Juris Doctorate||2007|
|University of Southern Mississippi||B.A.||2004|
|Thomas Jefferson School of Law||An Entertainment Law Firm: The Beginning||2009|
|"Entertainment Law Seminar"||Entertainment Revenue||2008|
Posted by hovo
Fri Feb 23 2018
Cash, Check, Credit Card