We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
|Western State University College of Law||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|California State University, Long Beach||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Posted by pamela
THIS GUY IS THE EPITOME OF INEFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL. HE WOULDN'T EVEN CALL MY WITNESSES ON THE PHONE TO SEE IF THEY WERE GOING TO COME TO COURT. I ASKED HIM WHAT EVIDENCE DO THEY HAVE AGAINST ME? KNOWING THERE WAS NONE , HE SAID THE POLICE REPORT. I HAD ALREADY TOLD HIM THE POLICE LIED. IT WAS ON VIDEO, BUT HE DIDN'T REQUEST IT. IF YOU WANT TO STAY OUT OF JAIL, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS GUY
Posted by anonymous
Mr. Kiyohara (whom we call Glen) gave my wife and I a second chance at life. The District Attorney wanted to prosecute for an 8 year maximum prison sentence plus extras. Mr. Kiyohara not only worked with the D.A. to calm her down, but also found a negotiation that no one had heard of and thought was impossible. Police officers and court officials have also been amazed at Mr. Kiyohara's findings. They have declared, in the entirety of their careers, this was the first time they've seen anything like it! Mr. Kiyohara is thorough, precise, and direct. He will not lead a client astray. He is a no nonsense lawyer. He worked with us as if we were his own family. Furthermore, he has represented other members of our family for over 16 years! He is dedicated, loyal, and reasonable. We highly recommend him to any family going through a very difficult situation. He took our case when others literally told us, "Good luck!" and hung up the phone. He will fight for you, keep his head on straight when yours is not, and stand by you and your family the whole way through, and then some. Also, the decision to negotiated was our decision alone. Mr. Kioyhara was prepared to take us through trial if that's what we wanted to do. After Mr. Kiyohara spoke to the judge, we were able to go home and sleep on it (yes he is that good). But because the negotiation was beyond what my wife and I were expecting, it was the best decision for us at the time and still is. I am comfortably home with my wife and children. Words can not express how grateful we are to Mr. Kioyhara and his family. We just hope, in your difficult situation, you will consider allowing him to represent you, too.
Posted by Steve K.
Glen Kiyohara represented my son and got a dismissal or in other word, a WIN. Without going into details, this was not an easy case to win, but Glen was confident and knew exactly what to do. I decided to write this review in appreciation for his excellent service.
Glen is likable, he knows the law and he’s quick on his feet. Something you absolutely need if you want to win the favor of the judge and jury. Having used some of the best law firms in California such as Allen Matkins and Sughrue Mion, I can honestly say that Glen is one of the most gifted attorney I've ever met. I strongly recommend him and anyone shopping for an attorney should take advantage of Glen before he becomes too big to be affordable.
Here’s a list of what I observed about Glen’s abilities in trial.
1. He’s always on time. I’ve seen many attorneys running into court late with their ties and collars cricket. This doesn’t win any points with the judge or jury.
2. He looks professional. He’s clean cut and professionally dressed. As silly as this may sound, not all attorneys do look professional. The prosecutor’s attorney looked like he just woke up and could use a haircut.
3. He Knows the facts. He didn’t stutter and he was quick with his responses.
4. He Knows the law. At one point, the Judge was forced to look up the codes to see if Glen was right, and he was.
5. Client comes first. Glen doesn’t talke about anything else other than the case. Glen is all about the Client’s case. Very focused.
6. He’s Respectful. He was always patient with my Son, respectful with the judge and even the prosecutor. He didn't talk over them.
7. Excellent Presentations skills. I think Glen is just gifted in public speaking. When he speaks, it’s easy to understand.
Anthony Arzili, Criminal defense Attorney
Relationship: Worked together on matter
I witnessed Glen single handedly have a felony case dismissed through his hard work. He was able to expose the officers lies and the jury loved Glen. They all voted not guilty. He's an honest and hard working lawyer, and that's not easy to find.
Claiming your profile is free and easy.
Highlight your practice areas, experience, and contact information.
Showcase your speaking engagements, awards, case histories, and more.