Is this your profile?
It's free and only takes 2 minutes.
Receive a text message from Avvo with this lawyer's phone number and link to their profile for easier access from your mobile device.
|TX||Eligible To Practice In Texas||1975||02/26/2017|
|Texas Tech University School of Law||N/A||Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)||1975|
Posted by anonymous
Robert hooked me in with a low ball retainer. Then proceded, in my view, to represent my adversary. I fired Robert and hired a new attorney that very quickly addressed my needs that Robert had drawn out for weeks and Robert charged me more. Needless to say hiring two lawyers is expensive!
Posted by anonymous
Wished I could disagree with prior rating... but had the misfortune of using Mr. Kizer. He talked a very good game. However, in my child custody case, where my child (1 of 2) wanted to live with us, he did the following items incorrectly or poorly :
*Advised us to file with the court WHILE the decree he had a copy of stated we must mediate (but we foolishly listened)
* Created simple filings that the opposing counsel had to correct AND he charged us for the fixes
* Advised us to get a child counselor to provide a witness for my child - while decree said not to do so (all of the procedural issues made the judge very angry)
* Day of court didn't even have child counselor letter (the one piece of evidence he wanted us to get) with him ** Didn't have us fill out a standard discovery document
* When we complained about the bill and the quality of work he ** demanded payment AND ** filed a letter with the court saying we were the problem
* We were specific about our complaints and they were not addressed.
** ADVICE TO YOU : STAY CLEAR. Hopefully this is specific enough so you know that the complaint is legitimate.
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Claiming your profile is free and easy.
Highlight your practice areas, experience, and contact information.
Showcase your speaking engagements, awards, case histories, and more.