Skip to main content

Arleesia L. Mcdonald

Litigation Attorney at Naperville, IL

5.0   1 review
  • Licensed for 17 years
    State IL
    Acquired 2006
    Status
    Active and Authorized to Practice Law No misconduct found

We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.

About Arleesia

Learn Arleesia’s areas of practice.

I  sincerely enjoy assisting business clients with their business needs. Therefore, one hundred percent (100%) of my law practice is business related.  Currently, approximately sixty percent (60%) of my practice is civil litigation. I assist clients with a wide array of breach of contract issues, business collections, and the like. The remaining forty percent (40%) is transactional where I assist clients with drafting and/or negotiating contracts, business sales and purchases, mergers and acquisitions, franchises, corporate governance and compliance, and the like. 

 

I have the great fortune of representing a diverse pool of business clients ranging from bakeries to steel factories. Because I can receive a call at any time from anyone, I often feel like "in-house" counsel. It is my job to stay abreast of things going on in various industries and inform clients of how those "goings on" may or may not affect their businesses. I enjoy helping clients tackle their problems, or better yet, prevent them all together. The goal is that hopefully, we can always come to a quick, cost-effective, and fair resolution for all parties involved.    

 

  

Location

Russel G. Winick & Associates, P.C.
1220 Iroquois Avenue Suite 100
Naperville, IL, 60563

Litigation lawyers nearby

Reviews

5.0 / 5.0
  1 customer review
5 Star
 
100%
4 Star
 
0%
3 Star
 
0%
2 Star
 
0%
1 Star
 
0%
Posted by Terrance McDaniel | March 7, 2011
The best there
It is rare that I have a good report for a lawyer. But there is a first time for everything! I used Ms. McDonald’s services for a contract review. One of the first things that she told me was that she would always do as little or as much as I wanted her to do. She estimated how long it would take to review and discuss the contract with me. She clearly explained my options and was able to answer my questions and calmed my concerns. She made me feel comfortable.
Read less

Cost

We have not found any cost information for this lawyer

Resume

AVVO RATING 7.5 (Very Good)

Work Experience

  • Associate Attorney
  • Russel G. Winick & Associates, P.C.
  • 2003 - Present

Education

  • Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
  • JD - Juris Doctor
  • 2002
  • University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
  • B.F.A.
  • 1999

Associations

  • United States Supreme Court Bar
  • Member
  • 2010 - Present
  • Cook County Bar Association
  • Member
  • 2007 - Present
  • DuPage Bar Association
  • Member
  • 2006 - Present
  • Illinois State Bar Association
  • Member
  • 2006 - Present
View all associations

Languages Spoken

  • English

Publications

  • 87 Minn. L. Rev. 1
  • Payday Loans: Shrewd Business or Predatory Lending (Staff Assistant/Researcher to Author - Prof. Creola Johnson)
  • 2002

Attorney endorsements

Received (0)
Given (0)
Endorse Arleesia
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney.
This attorney hasn't created any attorney endorsements recently on Avvo.
No Photo
Arleesia L. Mcdonald
Litigation Attorney
Naperville, IL
Licensed for 17 years