25 years, 500 cases
25 years, 200 cases
25 years, 100 cases
23 years, 12 cases
Since 1997, I have guidied entrepreneurs, executives, creative professionals and organizations through the dynamic and sometimes murky legal challenges presented by the interrelated areas of Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secrets, Privacy, Information Security, Marketing & Advertising, Social Media, Digital Business and Regulatory Compliance. I have significant in-house counsel experience managing the legal affairs of industry-leading software providers in the public relations and marketing industries, negotiating, and drafting enterprise-level Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) agreements and contracts with a heavy emphasis on proprietary rights.
• Twenty Four (24) hour Expedited preparation and filing of a copyright application. Please allow five (5) business days to receive confirmation of filing.
• Preparation of federal copyright applications by a licensed attorney, including a review for accuracy, completeness and avoidance of common pitfalls.
• Electronic Filing of your application directly with the Copyright Office.
• Electronic payment of Copyright fees.
• Receipt, review and respond to correspondence to help assist you with any issues or questions from the Copyright Office.
• Registration Certificate (mailed to you directly from the U.S. Copyright Office).
• Draft Transfer and Assignment letters to sell or otherwise convey copyrights.
• Digitalization (and formatting) of upload specimens and works.
• Draft and respond to Cease and Desist Letters, Software Audit demands, Copyright Infringement notices, and customized action letters if someone infringes on your copyright.
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.