Safeguarding Ideas, Relationships & Talent. Adler Law Group is a concierge law firm providing clients with a competitive advantage by providing strategic legal counsel on issues related to creation, protection and commercialization of intangible assets and technology innovation.
Since 1997, I have guidied entrepreneurs, executives, creative professionals and organizations through the dynamic and sometimes murky legal challenges presented by the interrelated areas of Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secrets, Privacy, Information Security, Marketing & Advertising, Social Media, Digital Business and Regulatory Compliance. I have significant in-house counsel experience managing the legal affairs of industry-leading software providers in the public relations and marketing industries, negotiating, and drafting enterprise-level Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) agreements and contracts with a heavy emphasis on proprietary rights.
• Twenty Four (24) hour Expedited preparation and filing of a copyright application. Please allow five (5) business days to receive confirmation of filing.
• Preparation of federal copyright applications by a licensed attorney, including a review for accuracy, completeness and avoidance of common pitfalls.
• Electronic Filing of your application directly with the Copyright Office.
• Electronic payment of Copyright fees.
• Receipt, review and respond to correspondence to help assist you with any issues or questions from the Copyright Office.
• Registration Certificate (mailed to you directly from the U.S. Copyright Office).
• Draft Transfer and Assignment letters to sell or otherwise convey copyrights.
• Digitalization (and formatting) of upload specimens and works.
• Draft and respond to Cease and Desist Letters, Software Audit demands, Copyright Infringement notices, and customized action letters if someone infringes on your copyright.
|IL||Active And Authorized To Practice Law||1997||09/12/2020|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Super Lawyer||Super Lawyers||2019|
|Super Lawyer||Super Lawyers||2018|
|Super Lawyer||Super Lawyers||2017|
|Super Lawyer||Super Lawyers||2016|
|Super Lawyer||Super Lawyers||2015|
|Rising Star||Super Lawyers||2011|
|Corporate Counsel||Cision f/k/a Bacon's Information||2004 - 2006|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Chicago Bar Association, Start up and Entrepreneurial Ventures Subcommittee||Chair||2015 - Present|
|Chicago Bar Association, Corporation and Business Law Committee||Past Chair - Start-up & Entrepreneurial Ventures Subcom.||2004 - 2006|
|Landslide® magazine, ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law||Fashion Law: Protecting Brands and Designs||2013|
|DePaul University College of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1997|
|Indiana University||BA - Bachelor of Arts||1994|
|RSAConference||Social Media in Marketing and the Workplace: Legal and Regulatory Compliance||2013|
|E-Commerce for Business Attorneys Online CLE||E-Commerce for Business Attorneys: Ensuring Compliance, Avoiding Liabilities||2012|
|AllFacebook Conference||FaceBook Marketing Legal & Regulatory Compliance||2012|
|Digital Hollywood||Monetizing Original Media: Broadband, Viral, Episodic Programming, Content & Advertising||2010|
|Search Engine Strategies: The Oprah Winfrey Litigation||Trademark and Copyright Fair Use and Right of Publicity issues in Marketing||2009|
|Search Engine Startegies New York: Intellectual Property Track||Practical Copyright & Trademark Guidance for Webmasters and SEMs||2006|
|Best Vacuum Inc. v. MH Vacuum & Sewing Machine||Successful injunction against infringer|
Posted by Boris
Wed Nov 21 2018
Posted by anonymous
Mon Mar 08 2010
Posted by Karen
Wed Oct 07 2020
Posted by Justin
Thu Oct 12 2017
Posted by Grant
Fri Feb 26 2010
Posted by Brian
Thu Feb 25 2010
Cash, Check, Credit Card