Did an excellent job.
After talking with other lawyers about my case, I decided for several reasons to go with
1. He is a family man, he impressed me with he and his wife working as a team running the firm. His children are all respectfully Successful and two so far on their way to being lawyers themselves.
2. I never waited, he was always there to answer my calls and honestly I felt he was a friend. Was he the nicest person I had ever met? - No ...however I wasn't looking for nice I was looking for someone who could win my case and help me.
3. When I searched other lawyers, I would talk to friends look at social media and search the internet. I found on this site specifically that he didn't always have postive reviews. So you pick someone that doesn't get always postive reviews ?? Yes! If they are not talking about you, your not doing anything right my father always said. If I went to this site and others and everyone just went on and on about how wonderful a lawyer was, I would just pass and look at the next. A boss, leader, athlete all get bad wraps for doing good things, so yes I chose Gene for that reason.
4. Dianne. She is not just a wife rather a partner and key figure to the business. When I called and needed something, even the smallest thing she was there ready to answer. Never told
Me everything I wanted to hear, but did tell me what I needed to hear to get my case solved.
5. Finally, cost Gene is not the cheapest lawyer and certainly not the most expensive either. Never do anything cheap if you are good at it, and you always will get what you paid for if you solely based on price. Gene was willing too keep my retainer respectable and manageable, and always kept me in the cost loop with Diane if things were adding up.
I never asked a surgeon as I was being rushed in to the OR right before surgery was he a nice guy? And were his prices the best ? No just get the job done and keep me alive that was my only request. Well Gene is not a surgeon, but I am alive and he was able to get the job done.
Thank you Gene!!