|MI||Active And In Good Standing||1967||02/11/2017|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|President||Richard W. Pierce, PC||1982 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|American Immigration Lawyers Assn||Member||1985 - Present|
|Washtenaw County Bar Association||Past President||1968 - Present|
|State Bar of Michigan - Committee on Character and Fitness||Committee Chairman||1983 - 1993|
|Detroit Legal News||ABCs of Immigration||2015|
|Res Ipsa Loquitor (WCBA)||Love, Marriage, Immigration & Divorce||2008|
|Ohio Wesleyan University||History||B.A.||1963|
Posted by anonymous
Our family has known Mr. Pierce for almost 10 years now and up-to-date he and his secretary has been an amazing help for our family with visa/immigration matters. We are very grateful and blessed to get Mr. Pierce help with our immigration matters.
There are several things we could vouch for when it comes for honesty and integrity of his law firm.
1. He truly respects the situation your seeking help with he would do whatever possible to help you in his capacity to resolve or to find solutions for the problem your faced with.
2. Mr. Pierce is very honest upfront what ways he can and cannot help (he will not cheat you like so many other bogus lawyers around the country).
3. Very methodical when documenting and filling to the immigration authorities.
4. Quick to response when sudden situations arise and when we inquire with our questions.
5. Very trustworthy in protecting the privacy.
But most of all he truly does his work with a kind heart in the hopes of helping his clients with his profession which most other attorneys are not.
We would certainly recommend Mr. Pierce with a heart beat. Thanks.
Posted by Julie
If you are in need of any sort of work visa this is the place to go. Everything was clearly explained to me, making the process so much easier. Dealing with the government can be daunting but when you have someone walking you through each step it becomes very simplified.
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!