Posted by a Foreclosure client
Paid him $5,000.00, he did not show up to court and we lost our home. He never did any of the paper work properly and he never answered any of our phone calls or responded to any emails. I would never recommend him to any one.
Posted by Nina
Adlore Clarambeau helped me fight a forclosure, I used a modification company that Adlore Clarambeau attached his name to, when the modification went back Mr Clarambeau fought my case with very limited funds from me and stayed with me until the end, my case started in 2009, and has finally come to a positive end as of 2012.
Posted by Sylvia
Mr Adlore Clarambeau, after hiring him to do a modification and paying him 1,700.00 and promising he will get us a modification he stopped talking and comunicating with us will not answer or return our calls and we lost our home.
Posted by James
Mr. Clarambeau has cut of communication with the Plaintiff and refuses to explain any of his actions or inactions in this case.
Mr. Clarambeau has intentionally jeopardized Plaintiff’s case by
1) Failing to file proof of claim with the Federal Depository Insurance Corporation
With respect to Defendant Washington Mutual Bank, FA;
2) Failing to file Proof of Claim with the Delaware bankruptcy court with respect to
Defendant Washington Mutual, Inc;
3) Failing to do any discovery through interrogatories and or requests for production
4) Failing to attend a case management hearing;
5) Failing to respond to Plaintiff’s request for information on the status of the case;
6) Failing to determine the true status of Washington Mutual Bank, FA and FDIC despite the fact that Washington Mutual, Inc states the Washington Mutual Bank, FA ceased to exist in 2005;
7) Negotiating a stay of the case with FDIC, Louis Helmonds and denying Plaintiff any information for the reason for this delay;
8) Once, Mr. Clarambeau got the retainer he became elusive. Attempted to withdraw from the case without obtaining Plaintiff’s signature or even the knowledge that he was attempting an end run. The Court rejected this first attempt. On his second attempt Mr. Clarambeau filed a motion with the court seeking to get out of representation based on an unspecified conflict of interest. The Court rejected this second attempt as well.