Skip to main content

Albert Jones

Personal injury Attorney at Tuscaloosa, AL

1.0   1 review

Call and speak with several attorneys to find best fit for your specific legal issue.
Can't find what you are looking for?
Avvo has 97% of all lawyers in the US.
Find the best ones near you.
Find Nearby Lawyers

About Albert

Learn Albert’s areas of practice.

5
Practice areas
  1. Personal injury
    40%

    20 years, 1,000 cases

  2. Employment and labor
    15%

    17 years, 10 cases

  3. Child custody
    10%

    17 years, 10 cases

  4. Discrimination
    10%

    17 years, 15 cases

  5. Divorce and separation
    10%

    17 years, 20 cases

  6. DUI and DWI
    5%

    17 years, 20 cases

  7. Medical malpractice
    5%

    17 years, 15 cases

  8. Adoption
    1%

    17 years, 5 cases

  9. Power of attorney
    1%

    21 years, 50 cases

  10. Probate
    1%

    20 years, 20 cases

  11. Slip and fall accident
    1%

    21 years, 40 cases

  12. Uncontested divorce
    1%

    20 years, 30 cases

The Law offices of Attorney of Al Jones & Associates, P.C., located at 2716 8th Street downtown
Tuscaloosa, Alabama is a law firm dedicated to the needs and concerns of the local community.
Formed in 2003 between two attorneys, Al Jones and Coretta Taylor as Jones and Taylor, P.C., the
firm performed a relatively equal mix of criminal and civil legal work until both attorneys outgrew the
partnership. In 2005, the Law Offices of Attorney Al Jones & Associates was formed with the focus being
about 85% civil, i.e., personal injury and the remaining 15% consisting of domestic, juvenile and criminal
work. Licensed in the State of Alabama and Mississippi, Attorney Al Jones “Mr. Accident” has gained
great insight on the parallel laws of the adjacent states and uses this to anticipate trends in juries as well
as the interpretation of the various laws that affect mostly personal injury claims. There is no accident or
injury too small or too big that causes the firm pause. The motto of the firm has always been, “If you are
injured, we want to talk to you.
Licensed for 20 years
State MS
Status Active
Acquired 2005
Updated 12/03/2022
State AL
Status Occupational License - Authorized to Practice
Acquired 2002
Updated 11/10/2022

We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.

Contact Albert

Albert Jones
2626 7th St
Tuscaloosa, AL, 35401-1804
Law Offices of Attorney Al Jones & Associates PC
2626 7th St
Tuscaloosa, AL, 35401-1804
Hide locations

Reviews

1.0 / 5.0
  1 customer review
5 Star
 
0%
4 Star
 
0%
3 Star
 
0%
2 Star
 
0%
1 Star
 
100%
Posted by anonymous | March 9, 2019
This review is from a person who hired this attorney.
| Hired Attorney
Vehicle accident case,
I was in a car accident in 2017 and that's when I contacted Attorney Al Jones. Atty Jones made promises that not only he didn't keep but he kept giving me the run around. He is a compulsive liar, there were times when he would tell me to meet him at the office and I would get there early and he wouldn't show. I would NOT recommend this Attorney to anyone. You would be better off representimgu
Read less

Cost

We have not found any cost information for this lawyer

Contact for Details

Resume

AVVO RATING 7.0 (Very Good)

Education

  • University of Alabama School of Law
  • N/A

Attorney endorsements

Received (2)
Given (1)
Endorse Albert
Unknown Attorney | Mar 07
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
"An excellent lawyer who treats clients with patience, care, understanding, and utmost professionalism - an even better person and I wholeheartedly recommend for future services."
Personal injury Attorney | Dec 02
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
"I endorse this lawyer."

Avvo Contributions

This attorney hasn't created any legal answers in Q&A or legal guides recently on Avvo.

Tuscaloosa Personal injury Lawyer Albert Jones
Albert Jones
Personal injury Attorney
Tuscaloosa, AL
Licensed for 20 years