• Founding partner of law firm representing clients in all matters of residential and commercial real estate, corporate law, contracts, civil litigation and personal injury.
• Licensed title agent authorized through Old Republic National Title Insurance Company to issue real property title insurance.
• Represent individual and corporate clients in all aspects of sophisticated residential and commercial real estate transactions, including negotiating, drafting and reviewing complex commercial and residential real estate purchase and sale agreements, residential and commercial leasing agreements, due diligence, finance negotiation, acquisition, closing and disposition of properties throughout the United States.
• Regularly represent landlords and tenants in (i) negotiating and drafting short-term and long-term residential and commercial leases and (ii) matters of commercial and residential litigation.
• Represent homeowners in litigation matters of foreclosure defense, loan modification, deed in lieu of foreclosure and deficiency judgments.
• Represent developers and individual residential and commercial property owners in matters of real estate property tax disputes, including attending hearings, negotiations and settlements before the Value Adjustment Boards of Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach Counties.
• Represent clients in the creation and operation of homeowners’ associations, development project declarations, dock slip leases and various easement agreements.
• Represent clients in matters of personal injury, including automobile accidents, slip and fall accidents, and catastrophic injury.
• Admitted to the Bars of Florida (2003) and Massachusetts (2002), as well as the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Languages spoken: Spanish, American Sign Language
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
I endorse this lawyer. I had a New Jersey divorce matter where the parties had real estate in Florida and we needed a competent and diligent real estate lawyer. I have known Ira for over 20 years so I called him to assist in this matter and I was extremely pleased with his services. I highly recommend Ira for all of your real estate needs.
Carrie Schultz Family Attorney
Relationship: Worked together on matter
|FL||Member in Good Standing||2003||06/21/2016|
|Partner||Ira Evan Weintraub, P.A.||2011 - Present|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|Broward County Bar Association||N/A||2010 - Present|
|Miami-Dade County Bar Association||N/A||2010 - Present|
|Palm Beach County Bar Association||N/A||2006 - Present|
|Florida Bar Association||N/A||2003 - Present|
|Massachusetts Bar Association||N/A||2002 - Present|
|Boston University School of Law||N/A||LL.M - Master of Laws - Taxation||2002|
|Western New England College School of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2001|
|University of Florida||N/A||Other - Bachelors||1997|