|FL||Member in Good Standing||1988||01/29/2017|
|Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||N/A|
Posted by anonymous
1. Routinely failed to keep me informed of important occurences.
2. Refused to answer questions as to what course of action he was taking.
3. Took steps that were clearly against my interests, for his own benefit.
4. Conspired with the opposing party in such a way as to compromise my case.
5. Very immature and egocentric. Unable to follow directions.
6. Inisists on "being the boss" and "running the show" when he does not understand the case.
7. Puts his fees ahead of client's interests, and bases his "strategy" on what will generate quick fees for minimal work, without regard to preserving client's rights and claims.
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!
Claiming your profile is free and easy.
Highlight your practice areas, experience, and contact information.
Showcase your speaking engagements, awards, case histories, and more.