Not yet reviewed
BUSINESS LAW:• Extensive experience with structuring corporations and partnerships of all types, including not-for-profit corporations, Subchapter S corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships. joint ventures, and professional service associations.
• The representation of investors, entrepreneurs and businesses in connection with organization, operation, merger, stock and assets acquisitions and financing matters.
• The representation of issuers in numerous private placements of securities as well as public securities offerings including professional football and soccer teams, motion picture production, surgery centers, medical diagnostic centers, medical office buildings, adult congregate living facilities and nursing homes.
• The representation of lawyers, certified public accountants, investment advisors, medical doctors, hospitals, outpatient medical diagnostic and surgery centers.
REAL ESTATE LAW:
• Sales, exchanges and other dispositions of real estate assets.
• Acquisition and development of real property for manufacturing, industrial, commercial, retail, residential and other uses, including advising clients regarding structure of ownership entities and transactions and tax implications.
• Financing of real property assets.
• Leases for residential, commercial, retail and offices uses.
• Construction contracts and construction related issues.
• Resolution of disputes in connection with purchase contracts, leases, mortgages, mechanics liens, construction contracts and other disputes and claims relating to real property. ESTATE PLANNING: Our firm provides legal services relating to wills, trusts, estate planning and individual taxes.Estate planning including the preparation of wills, testamentary and living trusts, powers of attorney, designations of health care surrogate, living wills and other estate planning documents. We work with our clients to plan for the efficient and orderly transfer of property upon death. This includes helping clients select methods for the disposition of assets to meet family goals, to effect charitable donations, to minimize tax implications and to limit probate and related expenses. In addition, we prepare living wills and durable powers of attorney for health care, property and financial mattersThe representation of borrowers, lenders, buyers and sellers in commercial and residential real estate transactions including shopping centers, office buildings, warehouses, mobile home parks, apartment buildings, motels and hotels.
Languages spoken: French
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
Sam is highly respected among Jacksonville Real Estate lawyers. I have worked with Sam, been on the other side of a deal, and litigated cases where Sam was the arbitrator. In all instances he has been knowledgeable and professional.
Barry Ansbacher Construction and development Attorney
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
|FL||Member in Good Standing||1969||10/02/2016|
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5 Peer Review Rated||Martindale-Hubbell||2014|
|Order of the Coif||Vanderbilt University Law School||1969|
|Managing Editor||Vanderbilt Law Review||1968|
|Attorney||Samuel L. LePrell, Attorney & Counselor at Law||1995 - Present|
|Partner||Rogers, Towers, Bailey, Jones & Gay, P.A.||1969 - 1995|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|First American Title Insurance Company||Attorney Agent||1975 - Present|
|Florida Bar, Real Property and Trust Law Section||Mmber||1972 - Present|
|Florida Bar, Business Law Section||Member||1972 - Present|
|Florida Bar, Tax Section||Member||1972 - Present|
|Jacksonville Bar Association||Member||1969 - Present|
|Florida Bar||Member||1969 - Present|
|Vanderbilt Law Review||Anti Trust Aspects of Proctor&Gamble/Clorox Merger||1969|
|Vanderbilt University Law School||N/A||J.D.||1969|
|Jacksonville University||History and Political Science||B.A., cum laude||1966|
|Real Estate Seminar||Easements||2001|