Private Certified Mediator & Attorney
for Out-of-Court Settlements
“Working with the people, not the system”
Private Mediation vs. Public Court?
• Affordable court alternative for Domestic and Civil Settlements
• Parties maintain control of the outcome
• Avoid court costs, filing fees, & being served with papers
• Costs split among the parties
• Timely & Efficient with flexible schedules
How does it work?
• Parties negotiate in a private and confidential setting with an unbiased third party
• Avoid public disclosure of case information
• Informed options & impartial communications to each party
What will mediation provide?
• Conflict management through objective counseling to both parties
about the law
• Personal consultations with the parties to assess best course of action
• Resolve disputes without destroying important relationships
• Create agreements both parties can live with
• Win-win for all
Areas of Practice:
Domestic Relations law, such as Divorce,
Child Custody, Support; Equitable Distribution; Asset
& Property Distribution for Non-Marital relations;
Business Contracts and Negotiations.
|Owner||Attorney Chelsea L. Rodriguez, PLLC||2016 - Present|
|Law clerk||Attorney Mary Elizabeth Arrowood||2012 - 2013|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|North Carolina State Bar||Member||2016 - Present|
|North Carolina Central University School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2016|
Posted by Don
Fri Mar 01 2019
Posted by Rick
Wed Nov 14 2018
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!