A graduate of both Wake Forest University and its acclaimed law school, Paul Bidwell was a prosecutor for the first five years of his career. Entering private practice in 1991, he has litigated some of highest profile cases in Western North Carolina in the last twenty years, in both State and Federal Court. In addition to his criminal and civil litigation practice, Paul maintains an office practice providing advice and services for individuals and corporate clients alike
• Named to theRegistry of Pre-eminent Lawyers in America by Martindale-Hubbel
• Recipient of Martindale-Hubbel highest peer review rating: AV
• Former Chairman, Buncombe County Historic Resource Commission
• Former Juvenile Evaluation Center Advisory Committee Member
• Certified Family Financial Mediator
|Wake Forest University||J.D.||N/A|
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!