v Widener University School of Law – Harrisburg, PA
Juris Doctorate - 2003
v Fielding University - Santa Barbara, CA
v Fielding Univeristy – Santa Barbara, CA
M.A. - Clinical Psychology – with distinction – 2017
v University of North Dakota – Grand Forks, ND
M.A. – Forensic Psychology – with distinction – 2011
v Pennsylvania State University – University Park, PA
B.A. –Psychology – with distinction – 1998
· Pennsylvania, 2003
· U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2003
· U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit, 2003
· Authorized to Practice Immigration and Naturalization Law in All 50 States and US Territories Pursuant to 9 USC 1292.1
· American Immigration Lawyers Association
· American Trial Lawyers Association
· Pennsylvania Bar Association
· Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
· Lackawanna County Bar Association
This lawyer was disciplined by a state licensing authority.
updated on 10/14/2015
Temporary suspension means an attorney lost his or her license to practice during a disciplinary investigation. The suspension typically expires when the investigation is resolved.
|Fielding Graduate University||M.A.||2017|
|Widener University School of Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2003|
Endorsements from fellow lawyers are an important consideration for many when selecting the right attorney. Be the first to endorse your colleague!