I am an attorney at Bousquet Holstein PLLC, Syracuse, NY. I focus my practice on Business Transactions, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Immigration Law. Prior to joining Bousquet Holstein, I practiced law at the Kyiv office of an international law firm, where I advised multinational and Ukrainian companies on cross-border M&A deals, joint ventures, restructuring and various business transactions. My international business experience ensures additional support and guidance for the firm’s business clients with international presence and those seeking to expand their business overseas.
In addition to transactional work, I also advise clients on a large spectrum of immigration law issues, including, in particular, the following:
- Representation of businesses, entrepreneurs, investors, startups, employees, and private individuals in business immigration matters before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, U.S. Department of Labor, and at U.S. Consulates
- Assisting individuals of extraordinary ability, academic researchers, professors, international medical graduates and physicians in obtaining immigration benefits
- Advising on I-9 employment eligibility verification and worksite enforcement issues
- Planning appropriate visa strategies for transition from student to professional, for job and career changes
- Matters involving adjustment of status, treaty traders and investors (E-1, E-2), immigrant visas for professionals, advanced-degree individuals, multinational managers and executives, skilled workers, religious workers and EB-5 investors (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, EB-5), PERM Labor Certification, temporary work visas (H-1B, L-1, TN, O-1, E-1, E-2, and E-3) and naturalization