Mr. Bruno joined Devine, Snyder and Bruno, LLP in 2010. During his tenure with the firm he has worked in a wide array of legal disciplines. Mr. Bruno primarily practices in the following areas of the law:
- Elder Law and Estate Planning: Mr. Bruno takes a wholistic approach to planning clients estates from simple wills to complex trusts, including business succession planning, guardianship issues, medicaid planning, and surrogate matters;
- Matrimonial and Family law: Mr. Bruno acts as a counselor to clients going through the difficulties associated with divorce including negotiation of favorable settlement agreements or litigation of issues involving custody of children, child support, spousal maintenance and equitable distribution of marital assets.
- Business and Corporate Law: Mr. Bruno counsels clients from the choice of entity (Corp, LLC, Partnership, etc), business formation, contract negotiaion/enforcement, through various types of litigation and dissolution;
- Real Estate: Mr. Bruno handles sale and rental agreements for residential and commercial transactions. He also handles closings involving both traditional and owner financing;
- Vehicle and Traffic: Defense of DWI and various traffic violations;
Mr. Bruno lives in Columbia County with his wife and three children. He is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Family Law, Trusts and Estates, General Practice and Elder Law Sections, Albany County Bar Association, Columbia County Bar Association, New York State Magistrates Association and the Hudson Lions Club. He has served on the boards of the Columbia Golf and Country Club and the Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Bruno is admitted to practice in New York State Court and in the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York. Mr. Bruno earned his Juris Doctorate from Albany Law School, graduating magna cum laude.
Retainer (sometimes), Free consultation (30 minutes)
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Graduated Magna Cum Laude||Albany Law School||N/A|
|Town Justice||Town of Ghent||2012 - Present|
|Partner||Devine, Snyder & Bruno, LLP||2009 - Present|
|Owner||Mobility Ventures||2003 - 2010|
|President||Price Communications||1996 - 2002|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|New York State Bar Association||Member||2012 - Present|
|Columbia County Bar Association||Member||2012 - Present|
|Albany County Bar Association||Member||2012 - Present|
|New York State Magistrates Association||Member||2012 - Present|
|Albany Law School of Union University||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||2010|
|State University of New York, Albany||Business Administration||BA - Bachelor of Arts||1991|