|New York - NY
|New Jersey - NJ
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Attorney Meir Moza, Former Prosecutor, Admitted in NY & NJ
- Queens College, 1993, B.S, pre-law major, graduated with honors, honors in political science, Golden Key National Honor Society, top of the class
- Touro Law School, graduated 1996, J.D, with honors, top 10% of class, Moot Court Board, represented school in regional moot court competition, advanced to semi-finals. Voted as class speaker and orator. Enrolled in internships for judges in Supreme Court and County Courts in Nassau County and Suffolk County
- Prior employment as a prosecutor in the Nassau county DA’s office from 1997 to 1999. Prosecuted hundreds of criminal cases ranging from thefts to assaults and all aspects of the criminal spectrum.
- Prior experience in Internships in the Queens DA's office, Nassau DA's office, Supreme court judgeship and County Court judgeship in Nassau County and Queens County.
Represented the DA’s office in the State’s Trial Advocacy Course of specialty in prosecution of DWI cases.
-Current firm of Meir Moza & Associates, established in 1999, specializing in criminal defense of white collar and blue collar crimes, felonies, misdemeanors, state and federal crimes.
Special experience, as an outstanding criminal lawyer, resulted in mastering the art of CROSS EXAMINATION through special training, and so implemented in successfully litigating and vindicating our clients in many JURY TRIALS AND BENCH TRIALS.
-Practice of CRIMINAL LAW, encompasses also other areas of law including family law, civil litigation, immigration, landlord-tenant and traffic offenses.
Other areas of practice are also encompassed in the firm through general practice FIRM of Meir Moza & Associates, which include several attorneys and associates working in our firm and incorporated into our practice.
- Our firm handled successfully, and effectively defended, a wide variety of cases in the criminal field, including major felonies, drug offenses, drug and extacy distribution, attempted murder cases, major assaults, robberies, burglaries, sex offenses, child abuse and endangerment and sexual assaults of minors, rapes, conspiracy cases, grand thefts, forgeries, distribution of counterfeit money, DWI’s, larcenies, reckless endangerment, loaded gun possessions, major counterfeiting and all misdemeanor offenses.
Our office had obtained a vast experience in criminal practice in the five boroughs and Long Island, and appears daily in the criminal courts in these areas.