As a partner and co-founder of Goldberg, Corwin & Greenberg, LLP, a boutique law firm representing individuals and small- and medium-sized business entities in a wide array of practice areas, I combine my four decades of experience with a commitment to thorough, responsive and innovative representation of the client's interests at a reasonable and practical cost structure. A dedication to attorney-client collaboration and a pragmatic approach the achieving client's goals is the hallmark of my practice.
• Acquisition, sale & finance of commercial & residential real estate investments w/tax strategies (1031 exch. & deferred sale trusts)
• Retail & office leasing transactions
• Purchase & sale of condos, co-op apts. and residences
• Litigation in state, federal & bankruptcy courts and ADR
• Business affairs incl. formation of business entities, shareholder agreements, LLC operating agreements, sale and acquisition of business assets & equity interests, and “business divorces”