We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Maxim Waldbaum has been assisting clients in successfully resolving patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret cases and business disputes on such issues for 44 years.
Mr. Waldbaum has handled intellectual property cases and transactions in the billions of dollars, representing many Fortune 50 companies and has been counsel in leading intellectual property cases, and arbitrated more than 170 cases and mediated more than 40.
He is the author with Donald Chisum on acquiring and protecting intellectual property rights (Matthey Bender) 1987-2005, and many other published works on intellectual property.
Mr. Waldbaum’s sample clients include…
● Financial institutions and stock exchanges
● Law firms
● Entrepreneurs and fortune 50 companies for innovation
● Major software companies
● Video game manufacturers
● All the major professional sports leagues in collegiate licensing, including many
universities in trademark disputes and anticounterfeiting
● Pharmaceutical companies in IP litigation
● Electronic/semiconductor companies
● Aerospace companies
● Nuclear innovation companies
He has been admitted to the following courts…
● State of New York (July, 1971)
● U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit (June, 1972)
● U.S. Court of Appeals for Federal Circuit (October, 1982)
● U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (1992)
● U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (1982)
● U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York (June, 1972)
● U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York (June, 1972)
● U.S. Supreme Court (1980)
● U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (1984)
● U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York (1990)
● U.S. District Court for the Central Division of California (pro hac vice 1994)
● U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California (pro hac vice 1970)
● U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada (2010)
● U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2004)
● U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (1971)
Mr. Waldbaum provides personalized attention to all his clients, and has had the highest rating by Martindale Hubbel (AV-premium) since 1980.
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details