My name is Victoria and I help entrepreneurs use the law to their advantage, so that they can thrive and grow the business of their dreams, without worrying about the scary legal unknowns that can easily wipe out everything they’ve worked so hard for.
But, I don't just work with entrepreneurs, I've been one myself since 2003. And because I've been there, I have the unique ability to understand exactly what my clients need, and accordingly I believe that:
In that vein, I strive to provide my clients with unwavering levels of expertise and I am committed to working hand-in-hand with my clients in:
- Conquering their legal to-do lists;
- Presenting them with sound legal strategies, specific to their niche needs;
- Empowering them with the high-level competence and skills necessary to implement these strategies; and
- Continuously supporting them on their entrepreneurial journey.
I currently represent clients in the creative space (e.g.: photographers, wedding planners, make-up artists, muralists, digital marketers, graphic designers, web designers, etc.) and online entrepreneurs (e.g.: coaches, content creators, bloggers, influencers, e-commerce stores, etc.).
My practice is focused on:
- Intellectual Property (Trademarks and Copyrights)
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- E-Commerce, Marketing & Website Protection
- Corporate Formation
- Employee Relations
|Hofstra University School of Law||N/A||N/A|
Posted by Angela
Tue Mar 29 2016