We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
I am an experienced international attorney licensed to practice law in Ukraine and New York, U.S.
I have over 14 years of professional experience in business law, including M&A, corporate law, real estate, and finance law.
For over a decade, I practiced law at such international law and consulting firms as Schoenherr, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Baker & McKenzie.
I received two grants of the U.S. Department of State for academic programs in America, namely:
1. In 2002, I successfully completed the Freedom Support Act student exchange program and received a diploma in international studies with honors from the University of Nebraska at Omaha, NE, U.S.
Moreover, I was granted a title of an honorary citizen of the State of Nebraska.
2. In 2007, I successfully completed the Edmund S. Muskie graduate fellowship program and received a degree of Master of Laws (LL.M.) with honors from the Saint Louis University School of Law, MO, U.S.
In 2003 and 2004, I received diplomas of Bachelor and Master of Law with distinction from the Kyiv National Economics University in Kyiv, Ukraine.
In 2017, I founded Biryuk Law Firm PLLC in New York.
I am a member of such professional associations:
• American Bar Association;
• New York State Bar Association; and
• Ukrainian Bar Association.
I am fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian languages.
I also run a video blog.
My diplomas, licenses, and certificates are available for your review at .