|New Jersey - NJ||9 years|
|New York - NY||20 years|
|Pennsylvania - PA||13 years|
|California - CA||19 years|
We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
Jason is an experienced intellectual property lawyer living in Westfield, NJ. He has handled intellectual property matters for various clients in both corporate counsel settings and as a private practitioner including:
· negotiating and drafting various contracts and license agreements;
· counseling clients about portfolio value and coverage;
· drafting various opinions concerning product clearance, patentability, invalidity and infringement;
· preparing and prosecuting patent and trademark applications;
· representing plaintiffs and defendants in litigation and arbitration.
Prior to law school, Jason taught physical science and physics to 11th and 12th grade students for the Los Angeles Unified School District, where he learned to break down complex concepts for others to understand. A skill that has served him well every day of his legal career.