We have not found any instances of professional misconduct for this lawyer.
For more information, visit my web page at:
When facing an important legal issue, it's essential to select experienced legal counsel. The right attorney can make a difference. Hiring the right attorney is the most important factor in achieving a positive result.
Practicing since 1987, my firm has the resources, knowledge and skills necessary to achieve your goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality legal services and we promise to immediately begin working on your case to achieve those goals. We will always respond to your questions or concerns. In addition, we will keep you informed and educated about the process every step of the way.
Our case results, proven record of success, client referrals and client’s endorsements speak for themselves. I have recovered tens of millions of dollars in compensation for my injured clients and I have also personally assisted thousands of individuals and businesses successfully resolve their immigration issues. We use the most advanced technology to manage our cases and we are constantly educating ourselves regarding changes in the law that affect our clients. This gives us the ability to offer the most updated solutions to complex immigration issues.
I am experienced in the following areas of immigration law:
• Employment based nonimmigrant and immigrant visas for, IT professionals, financial analysts, engineers, healthcare workers, scientists, and other skilled professionals
• H-1B nonimmigrant visas; L-1A and L-1B intra company transfer visas; E-3 Australian visas; O-1A nonimmigrant visas for extraordinary ability artists and entertainers; TN nonimmigrant visa under NAFTA; labor certification (PERM); immigrant visas for extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, managers and executives
• Family based immigration for spouses, children, parents, and fiancées in and outside the United States for Green Card Holders and CItizens
• Removal of Conditions for conditional residents in the US
• Asylum, Withholding of Removal and Convention Against Torture (CAT) claims
• Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and Deferred Action (DACA)
• Able to provide representation at U.S. Embassies and Consulates worldwide for allnonimmigrant and immigrant visa applications and waivers of inadmissibility for visa overstays or fraud
• Naturalization applications and review for eligibility
• Complex deportation and removal defense including bond redetermination hearings, trials in immigration court, motions to terminate proceedings and appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals
If you're seeking legal assistance with an immigration matter we can help! Protect your rights and contact us today!
We have not found any cost information for this lawyerContact for Details