- Avvo Rating: 9.0LicensedAs a litigation attorney, I represent individuals and business entities involved in disputes relating to contracts, real property, estates, corporations and civil rights violations, among others. I defend attorneys and other professionals facing ...
- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Appeals Attorney near Saltaire (Hauppauge)Avvo Rating: 10LicensedMatrimonial & Family Law Appeals | 26 Years Experience | Free Case Evaluation
- Avvo Rating: 7.5LicensedReview: “Mr. Kalker represented me after years of fighting for worker's compensation in a pretty clear-cut case. OWCP took advantage of my lack of knowledge for the process, and turned down my claims citing technicalities, fai...
- LicensedJoan Foley handles cases in Environmental and Natural Resources, Appeals, Class Action, Litigation and attended New York University School of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 24 years and has an office in Seattle, WA.
- Avvo Rating: 7.2LicensedReview: “I own a small business. I did not get paid for services we had rendered. Mr. Curry got me a great resolution of my problem without having to file a lawsuit and without a lot of legal costs! Would recommend highly!”
- LicensedShawn Spielberg has an office in Bayshore, NY and attended Hofstra University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Intellectual Property, General Practice, Appeals, Litigation and has been licensed for 12 years.