- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI represent the Underdog against the big insurance companies in Ohio, West Virginia and Kentucky. I excercise my passion for representing victims of serious injury, wrongful death, brain injury and nursing home abuse on a daily basis. My clients...
- LicensedJoan Garaczkowski has an office in Portsmouth, OH and handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Criminal Defense, Juvenile, Family, General Practice, Litigation. This attorney has been licensed for 29 years and attended Capital University Law School.
- LicensedReview: “I highly recommend her if you are innocent and falsely accused she will work tirelessly to defend you. She done a excellent job proving my innocence to the charges I was accused of. If you need a lawyer I highly recommend...
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedReview: “Angela Marinakis has the experience and the knowledge to be the attorney to help you receive the compensation you deserve. From the first day I met her I knew she was the best attorney to hire to be on my side. If you'...
- LicensedReview: “Best Lawyer ive ever had.Very humble very reliable. Caring and affordable. Id recommend to anyone looking for a criminal defense attorney. Or even a custody case. Ive had him on both. And have been very pleased.”
- Larrimer & Larrimer, LLC - Portsmouth, Ohio
800 Gallia Street, Suite 705, PNC Bank Building, Portsmouth, OHAvvo Rating: 7.9LicensedColumbus workers compensation attorney Courtney Larrimer-Klatt is the daughter of Dr. John Larrimer, the middle child of firm founder Richard N. Larrimer’s seven children. Courtney was born in Columbus, Ohio. She attended the Columbus School for G...
- Avvo Rating: 6.1LicensedReview: “Mr. Sturgill handled my divorce/custody concerns and I have to say I was very pleased with his representation. I am out of state but Mr. Sturgill kept me informed via phone and email constantly. I highly recommend him.”
- George L. Davis III Co., LLC
802 Masonic Temple Building, 602 Chillicothe Street, Portsmouth, OHLicensedGeorge Davis handles cases in Debt Collection, Litigation and has an office in Portsmouth, OH. This attorney attended Ohio Northern University-Claude W. Pettit College of Law and has been licensed for 13 years.
- Bannon, Howland, Dever Co LPA
602 Chillicothe St Ste 325, Po Box 1384, Portsmouth, OHLicensedSteven Willard practices out of Portsmouth, OH and handles cases in Banking, Estate Planning, Litigation. This attorney attended Capital University Law School and has been licensed for 33 years.
- LicensedMichael McPhillips has been licensed for 26 years and has an office in Portsmouth, OH. This attorney handles cases in Litigation, Civil Rights, Employment & Labor, Social Security, Administrative Law and attended Capital University Law School.
- LicensedRichard Lemons has been licensed for 36 years and works in Portsmouth, OH. This attorney attended University of Akron, C. Blake McDowell Law Center and handles cases in Criminal Defense, Juvenile, Estate Planning.
- Avvo Rating: 5.8LicensedSince becoming an attorney in 2018 I have practiced almost exclusively in consumer bankruptcy law. I love to help people find a solution to get out from under their overwhelming debt. Bankruptcy is often the best choice. We practice mainly in Chap...
- Scioto County Court of Common Pleas
602 7th St Rm 303, Domestic Relations Division, Portsmouth, OHLicensedJerry Buckler is a Litigation, Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect attorney who attended Capital University Law School. This attorney practices out of Portsmouth, OH and has been licensed for 25 years.