Sort by Best match
Elmsford has 6858 Attorneys with 5218 Reviews
- Robert Weissman
565 Taxter Road, Suite 210, Elmsford, NY
1 reviewAvvo Rating: 10.0Licensed for 29 yearsReview:
Rob Weissman worked for four and a half years including 4 Appeals to regain my pension during this time he was active responsive and empathetic I couldn't recommend anyone better to serve your legal needs maryjane paulingjones
- Stevens & Traub, PLLC
570 Taxter Road, Suite 595, Elmsford, NY
6 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.2Licensed for 40 yearsMy career started in 1982 on the defense side specializing in medical malpractice, product liability, construction law, and environmental law. I became my firm's youngest partner after 5 years, and was a sought after speaker before many bar associ...
- Law Offices of John A. Raimondo, P.C.
5 Old Rd, Elmsford, NY
10 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.8Licensed for 21 yearsA Westchester native himself, John A. Raimondo is dedicated to the capable defense of those facing criminal charges. Since 2002, when John went into private practice, he has achieved extraordinary results on behalf of clients. His attention to det...
- Marks, O'Neill, O'Brien, Doherty & Kelly, PC
530 Saw Mill River Road, Elmsford, NY
2 reviewsAvvo Rating: 7.0Licensed for 8 yearsReview:
Mr Gorelick was very professional and he helped us through our case. He even helped us to go over some questions to be prepared for our first court day. My husband and I are very thankful with him for doing that since it may us feel more confident...
- Barnes, Iaccarino & Shepherd LLP
258 Saw Mill River Rd, Elmsford, NY
7 reviewsAvvo Rating: 6.2Licensed for 6 yearsMichael C. Anderson, Esq. is an attorney in New York state. Mr. Anderson works on a variety of employment matters on both the Union and Employee side. Mr. Anderson is also experienced with several real estate transactions and estate transactions. ... Not yet reviewedAvvo Rating: 9.0Licensed for 49 yearsJANE BILUS GOULD is a founding member of Gould & Berg, LLP. She has practiced law for four decades during which she has concentrated her work in the areas of federal civil rights and employment discrimination litigation and in commercial and real ... 5.0 stars 3 reviewsLicensedReview: “I used Ms. Bacal's services in a Divorce matter. She saved me a fortune in legal fees by doing a collaborative Divorce. She got me everything I wanted in the most cost effective way possible. She was stupendous....
- Attorney near Elmsford (New York)Review: “I am currently working with Shawn Weakland-- he was assigned to me by my car insurance. Compared to the last lawyer I was assigned, Mr. Weakland is a DREAM. He is really communicative, and takes care to let me me know w...
- Review: “Catherine made me feel at ease and suggested a course of action and game plan that worked well for me. I was updated on all aspects of the proceeding on a regular bases and in the end was not overwelmed with added stress”
- Review: “In 6 months Beverley Rogers Law Offices resolved an item that had been running through family court for 3 years with other attorneys. A real litigator, fighing to get things done. Represented my needs perfectly.”
- Wayne R. Martell
5 Old Rd, Elmsford, NYReview: “Wayne has handled a myriad of items for my family and business over the past 40 years, from real estate purchases, zoning requirements, local ordinances to personal and corporate obligations. He has always been prompt, ef...
- Review: “Excellent knowledge of the law in all real estate and estate matters. Guided myself and family through complicated real estate closings and property transfers, drew up three wills, and handled all legal matters after tw...
3.5 stars 6 reviewsLicensedReview: “I was the plaintiff in a divorce action. Unfortunately, it took a very long time to resolve my case as it was a complicated case. It involved minor children, numerous real estate properties and over a dozen businesses. ...