Skip to main content

Saline County, MO Lawyers

Navigate through 5 lawyers in Saline County. Avvo gives you access to reviews and ratings from previous clients, assisting you in making informed decisions.

Narrow results by city

Filters
Sort by Best match

Saline County has 5 Attorneys with 4 Reviews

  • headshot

    Jill Harriman Lilleman

    171 S Ellsworth, Marshall, MO
    1 review
    Avvo Rating: 6.5 
    Licensed for 22 years
    Review: I would recommend Jill Lilleman to anyone. She is trustworthy and knows exactly what she is doing when she is in court. Her paralegal is Jan and she is also awesome. They answer the phone 98% of the time, and the other 2% you have to leave a messa...
  • Anne Moody Johnson

    Saline County Attorney
    5.0 stars 2 reviews
    Licensed
    Review: “THIS REVIEW IS REGARDING HER CURRENT PRACTICE IN MARSHALL MISSOURI: She represented a friend in divorce. Very responsive and called me back immediately. Ms Johnson charges very reasonable fees but offers her time on the ...
  • headshot

    Thomas Eugene Bolling

    3 N Lafayette Ave, Marshall, MO
    1 review
    Avvo Rating: 6.5 
    Licensed for 24 years
    Review: He is very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. We are not local to this area, but he treated us as though he had known our family forever and gave us his best effort.
  • James Tuthill Bellamy

    Saline County Attorney
    Not yet reviewed
    Licensed
  • Joshua Paul Taylor

    Saline County Attorney
    Not yet reviewed
    Licensed

Additional Resources

Additional User Resources

Resources for Attorneys and Law Firms

Are you or your law firm looking for new opportunities to grow? Are you looking to take control of your profiles on Avvo to ensure your data is accurate and enable users to reach you? Take a look at the resources below to get started.