Reviews and ratings of local lawyers.
Post a review of your attorney.
Learn when to hire and how to choose the right attorney.
Browse articles and Q&A on different legal topics.
Starting from $39 - Local, qualified attorneys offer fixed-fee legal services.
For $39 talk directly to a top-reviewed lawyer on the phone using Avvo Advisor. Get your questions answered in a 15-minute call.
Post an anonymous question on our forum and get free advice from multiple lawyers.
Create your legal document in minutes. Add your details, save your work, and invite others to add their electronic signature.
5.0 stars 1 review
Avvo Rating: 6.4
Licensed since 1999
Review: “He is very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. We are not local to this area, but he treated us as though he had known our family forever and gave us his best effort.”
Practice areas & skills: Criminal Defense, Divorce & Separation, Personal Injury
Avvo Rating: No Concern
Licensed since 2001
Review: “I would recommend Jill Lilleman to anyone. She is trustworthy and knows exactly what she is doing when she is in court. Her paralegal is Jan and she is also awesome. They answer the phone 98% of the time, and the other 2%...
Practice areas & skills: Child Custody
Not yet reviewed
Avvo Rating: 6.5
Licensed since 1964
Licensed since 1978
Licensed since 1961
Licensed since 1988
3.0 stars 2 reviews
Licensed since 1997
Review: “THIS REVIEW IS REGARDING HER CURRENT PRACTICE IN MARSHALL MISSOURI:
She represented a friend in divorce. Very responsive and called me back immediately. Ms Johnson charges very reasonable fees but offers her time on the ...
Practice areas & skills: Litigation
Licensed since 1942
Licensed since 1985