Back to Scott’s Profile

Scott Emmett Wonder’s Answers

Scott has answered 3 questions

  • Criminal Rehabilitation for visit Canada

    Asked by a user in Kent, WA - almost 3 years ago.

    Canada has three procedures for people convicted of DUI -- deemed rehabilitation, early rehabilitation, and temporary residence permits. You can get deemed rehabilitation once 10 years have passed...

    Selected as best answer

  • Shoplifting in Rite Aid, Washington State

    Asked by a user in Bellevue, WA - almost 3 years ago.

    It is important you and your wife consult with a criminal defense attorney before responding to the civil demand letter. A skilled criminal defense attorney may be able to negotiate the civil demand...

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  • I got a DUI I'm current nursing student will this affect my career?

    Asked by a user in Tacoma, WA - almost 3 years ago.

    It is very important you speak with a DUI defense attorney about your case. A good attorney can frequently get a first time DUI charge in Tacoma where the breath test result is less than .089...