Christopher L Kreeger’s Answers

Christopher L Kreeger

Roseville Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 3
  1. Can I sue an illigal alien for a dog bite that resulted in broken bones, stitches and emotional distress?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Carl Michael Shusterman
    2. Ilona Dzhamgarova
    3. Sweta Khandelwal
    4. C. C. Abbott
    5. Christopher L Kreeger
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    The important question is this: does the dog owner have homeowner's insurance? It is irrelevant whether they are here illegally. If they have homeowner's insurance, then get the name and policy number of their insurance company, and make a claim on behalf of your son, or hire an attorney to do that. If they have none, they are still personally liable, i.e. strictly liable if their dog bit someone. You generally have two years to sue, sometimes longer if the injured person is a minor, and if...

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. In California is an employee liable to pay when they order and sign for a product?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Michael Charles Doland
    2. Christopher L Kreeger
    3. Brian Gail Kindsvater
    4. Marilynn Mika Spencer
    4 lawyer answers

    I do not think you are liable, as you were acting within the course and scope of your employment for your employer, and for the benefit of your employer. Unless these were for your personal use, then you were acting on the best interest of your employer, and they are liable, not you.

    2 lawyers agreed with this answer

  3. How do i go about re registering a car in my name?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Christian K. Lassen II
    2. Gordon Ralph Levinson
    3. Christopher L Kreeger
    3 lawyer answers

    You are going to have to get the registered owner to sign over title to you, or go to the DMV and petition for ownership by filling out such a form. It is difficult, but not impossible.

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  4. Not at fault in 3 car collision

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Marc Sean Hurd
    2. Christopher L Kreeger
    3. Andrew Ronald Gillin
    3 lawyer answers

    I suggest you get the traffic collision report first. Then, get some photos of the damage to your vehicle. Next, you need to determine who was negligent, i.e. at fault. You can sue whoever was negligent, including the driver and owner of the vehicle. If you had no insurance, then you cannot make a claim against the negligent driver for pain and suffering, but you can recover your out of pocket expenses, like medical bills, wage loss, rental car, and property damage. You have two years to...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  5. Do I have grounds for a malpractice suit? And could I collect additional compensation for postponing my wedding?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Rixon Charles Rafter III
    2. Christopher L Kreeger
    2 lawyer answers

    Difficult to say without knowing more of the facts. But, you stated..."because we did not complete necessary steps"... was this your fault or the lawyer's fault? I am not clear on what happened here from this summary, but it sounds like you allege his bad advise caused you harm. If so, the only way you will probably resolve this is to file a lawsuit for malpractice, and you have one year from the date of his malpractice to file suit. If you wait, then your claim may be forever barred by the...