Established in 1990 I have been providing quality legal representation throughout California to thousands of clients. I have office locations in: Bakersfield, Calabasas, Culver City, Fresno, Long Beach, Oakland, Palm Springs, Sacramento, San Jose, Torrance and Valencia.
I handle Bankrutpcy Cases, Accident Cases, Family Law Cases, Business and Civil Litigation Cases.
So why choose my firm?
1. We provide a free, no obligation telephonic consultation.
2. Clients are NEVER charged during their case for calling and asking questions.
3. Clients are NEVER charged when I need to call them to discuss their case.
4. My fees are reasonable and I offer a payment plan when required.
5. A detailed analysis is done on each case before a client retains.
6. Clients are ALWAYS updated immediately about their case status.
7. Because I will fight for you to achieve the best possible result. I am assertive and fair.
Hourly ($250-350/hour), contingent (25-50%), Fixed (sometimes)
Cash, Check, Credit card
Are you an attorney? Endorse this lawyer
I endorse this lawyer. Steven is not only a bulldog in the courtroom, he is smart, intuitive, and knows the law very well. I consistently refer cases to him because of my deep trust for his skill. Hire him, you will not be disappointed.
Justin Gordon Personal Injury Attorney
Relationship: Worked together on matter
|Award name||Grantor||Date granted|
|Certificate of Appreciation||Public Counsel||2014|
|Certificate of Appreciation||Public Counsel||2013|
|Certificate of Appreciation||Public Counsel||2012|
|Certificate of Appreciation||Public Counsel||2011|
|Certificate of Appreciation||Public Counsel||2010|
|Owner||Law Offices Of Steven A. Wolvek||1990 - 2015|
|Association name||Position name||Duration|
|National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys||Member||2009 - Present|
|Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association||Member||2009 - Present|
|State Bar of California||Member||1990 - Present|
|University of La Verne College of Law||Law||JD - Juris Doctor||1988|
|California State University at Northridge||N/A||N/A||N/A|