Skip to main content
David Andrew Harston

David Harston’s Legal Guides

1 total

  • Steps to Adjusting Status to U.S. Permanent Resident Through Marriage to A U.S. citizen

    Get Married, If You Are Not Already Until there is a "qualifying relationship", you cannot file the appropriate residency paperwork for your spouse. Your marriage must be "bona fide" and not one sim

    Read more