Written by attorney David Andrew Harston | Mar 24, 2010

Steps to Adjusting Status to U.S. Permanent Resident Through Marriage to A U.S. citizen

Additional resources provided by the author

U.S. petitioners and their spouses should refer to the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services for further information. Also see the American Immigration Laywers Association. See Web Links.

Rate this guide

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer