Gilbert G. Garcia’s Answers

Gilbert G. Garcia

Conroe Criminal Defense Attorney.

Contributor Level 8
  1. If you plead guilty or nolo contendre to a charge and receive deferred adjudication (in Texas), is it considered a conviction?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Deepali Meenu Walters
    2. Macy Michelle Jaggers
    3. Gilbert G. Garcia
    4. Dean George Tsourakis
    5. Edward Brandon Beckham
    5 lawyer answers

    Not if you successfully complete the probation. Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone -------- Original message --------

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  2. Should you have a lawyer if you get a dilute on felony probation

    Answered almost 3 years ago.

    1. Gilbert G. Garcia
    2. Maria Alicia Lackey
    3. Max Allen Keller
    4. Mehrdad Ghassemkhani
    4 lawyer answers

    You probably need a lawyer. Try and get a hair follicle test done to prove that you have not been doing drugs. I do not believe in polygraph tests. Gilbert G. Garcia Board Certified Criminal Defense Attorney - Texas Board of Legal Specialization [cid:image001.jpg@01CCB5CA.69E7EC50] 220 N. Thompson, Suite 202 Conroe, TX 77301 Phone: 936.756.3333 Fax: 936.539.4357<> [cid:...

    1 lawyer agreed with this answer

  3. How do I deal with a bench warrant issued in TX if I am a British citizen living in the UK

    Answered about 2 years ago.

    1. Gilbert G. Garcia
    2. Scott Douglas Marquardt
    3. Evan Edward Pierce-Jones
    3 lawyer answers

    Depending on the jurisdiction of your cases, you should hire a lawyer. That lawyer should be able to get the cases dealt with for you, and in most cases, without the necessity of your appearance. Gilbert G. Garcia,

    1 person marked this answer as helpful