Thomas Randel Greer’s Answers

Thomas Randel Greer

Memphis Personal Injury Lawyer.

Contributor Level 8
  1. I was enduced on 7/6/12&had a 31.5wk baby cuz my dr overlookd a sono tht nformd my due date changn to 9/9/12 do i hve a case

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Jason M. Melton
    2. Todd Nathan Hendrickson
    3. Robert Don Fink
    4. Thomas Randel Greer
    4 lawyer answers

    The best advice anyone can give you is to contact an experienced Tennessee birth injury lawyer. Tennessee has the shortest statute of limitations for birth related injuries in the country. Moreover, these types of cases can be extremely complex and are virtually impossible to handle without help from a lawyer. To get you started, feel free to download my free book When Tragedy Strikes: What Every Tennessee Parent Needs to Know About Birth Injuries, by following the link below. My...

  2. I recently got in a car accident and I have no insurance but the one who hit me has insurance what will happen ?

    Answered over 2 years ago.

    1. Nathan Zale Dowlen
    2. Thomas Randel Greer
    3. Jason Wade Barnette
    4. Andrew Daniel Myers
    5. Louis Steven Haskell
    5 lawyer answers

    If you were not at fault, the other driver's insurance company will be required to pay for the damage to your car and for your medical bills, lost wages, etc. I agree with the previous comment that you should avoid giving a statement to the adjuster until after you have consulted with and perhaps retained a lawyer. Because you did not have insurance, you likely received a citation and may have to pay a fine. Feel free to follow the link below to download a copy of a my free report...

  3. If you had a case brought against you and a majority of the allegations were not true, what can be done about it?

    Answered over 3 years ago.

    1. Thomas Randel Greer
    2. Christian K. Lassen II
    3. Andrew Y. Kim
    4. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    4 lawyer answers

    In addition to defending the allegations in the current lawsuit, if she brought a lawsuit against you based on false allegations and for an improper purpose, you may be able to file a malicious prosecution claim against her if the case against you is dismissed. However, I recommend calling an experienced attorney to fully discuss your situation. You did not provide enough information for your question to be fully answered.

  4. Do I need a lawyer? Will it benefit me?

    Answered almost 4 years ago.

    1. Christian K. Lassen II
    2. Thomas Randel Greer
    3. Donald W Singleton
    4. Jeffrey Mark Adams
    4 lawyer answers

    Yes. You should consult a lawyer in Memphis. Nationwide does not have your best interest in mind.