Skip to main content
Robert Lane Tharp

Robert Tharp’s Answers

1 total

  • Can I file a legal seperation agreement by myself?

    I am married and seperated. I cannot afford an attorney right now but I legally want it known that we are offically seperated. We have no children, mortgages or accounts together. Where can I do those or whom can I contact?

    Robert’s Answer

    I wanted to confirm that Glen is correct. There is no "legal separaration" in Georgia. If you are unable to afford an attorney, there are also legal aid services available to help people with financial needs.

    See question