Kenneth Love Jr.’s Answers

Kenneth Love Jr.

Winston-salem Litigation Lawyer.

Contributor Level 18
  1. Herpes! Can I suing him that he give me??? No answer from him.

    Answered 8 months ago.

    1. Kenneth Love Jr.
    2. Robert J Adams Jr.
    3. Benjamin Harris Van Steinburgh
    4. Samuel Cohen
    5. Josh P Tolin
    5 lawyer answers

    Your story was broken up and very hard to follow but the essence of it is that you caught herpes from a gentleman you met from a dating service. You can sue if you can show that he transmitted it to you and that he knew he had it and was reckless in transmitting it. This is also a crime in NC as well. You should speak to a personal injury attorney immediately. Whether it is worth suing or not is another story. The attorney can help you decide this as if this person has no money or assets, you...

    11 lawyers agreed with this answer

  2. If a vehicle is 'co-owned' by two people, can it be 'confiscated' in a bankruptcy or court action?

    Answered about 1 year ago.

    1. Howard M Lewis
    2. Kenneth Love Jr.
    3. Scott Benjamin Riddle
    4. Peggy Margaret Raddatz
    4 lawyer answers

    You need to speak to a bankruptcy attorney in you area. This will depend on the equity of any you have in you vehicle and if the appropriate exemptions protect it.

    Selected as best answer

  3. I was in a car accident by a charter bus. I am also pregnant and they were considered at fault.

    Answered 21 days ago.

    1. Kenneth Love Jr.
    2. Matthew Frank Altamura
    3. Talal B. Ghosheh
    4. Saleisha Nadia Averhart
    5. Kevin H. Pate
    6. ···
    8 lawyer answers

    It is impossible to tell you what you should settle for with these limited facts. You should consult with a personal injury attorney in your area to make sure you are not shortchanged by the insurance company.

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

  4. If someone with power of attonery sells a business without the owners known ledge?What can I do if business was left 2me N a wil

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Kenneth Love Jr.
    2. Kathryn H. Muhlenkamp
    3. Adam Wilson Arthur
    4. Carolyn J. Woodruff
    5. William Ray Pelger
    5 lawyer answers

    Unfortunately, much more information is needed. It is not unheard of that property left I a will is gone before the person passes. Unfortunately, unless the sister was not acting properly, there is not much you can do about the business being sold. The point of your grandfather giving her power of attorney was so that she could make transactions without his presence. You can consult with a probate attorney to investigate what happened.

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

  5. Can I file for bankruptcy and be co-owner of a home?

    Answered 7 months ago.

    1. Kenneth Love Jr.
    2. Erich Matthew Fabricius
    3. Derek R. Caldwell
    4. Jonathan Stone
    5. Brent J Jensen
    5 lawyer answers

    First you need to consult with a bankruptcy attorney. To file to save the home, you fie a Chapter 13 and only one of you need to fact since you are not married, you can't file together. Speak to a bankruptcy attorney ASAP, the loner you delay, the more expensive it gets as you fall farther behind.

    9 lawyers agreed with this answer

  6. Legal malpractice lawyer needed

    Answered 19 days ago.

    1. Zaheer A Shah
    2. Kenneth Love Jr.
    3. Heather A Lottmann
    3 lawyer answers

    You didn't provide any facts or details about what is happening. Attorneys specialize in what they do, so without knowing what the practice area is, no one will chime in. Also, using the question process is not an efficient manner to find an attorney. You should use the Find an attorney tab to handpick an attorney or two for you to consult.

    8 lawyers agreed with this answer

  7. Need help, my small minority owned business suffered close to 1 million dollars damages from negligence by largest bank in US.

    Answered 5 months ago.

    1. Kenneth Love Jr.
    2. W. Stacy Miller II
    3. Jonathan R. Miller
    3 lawyer answers

    Speak to a business or civil litigation attorney. You didn't ask a question here and your statement is missing way too many facts to give anything useful on here.

    Selected as best answer

  8. My son received a lot injuries on March 14,2014 from riding on a motorcycle. Is the driving liable for his doctors and hospital

    Answered about 1 month ago.

    1. John M. McCabe
    2. Kenneth Love Jr.
    3. Maryam Parman
    4. Martha L. Ramsay
    5. Martin W. Judnich
    6. ···
    6 lawyer answers

    I assume by driving you mean driver and you are saying that a driver of a car hit him? Unfortunately, much more facts about the accident are needed. You should consult with a personal injury attorney.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

  9. What can i do to get my wallet and cell phone back?

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Kenneth Love Jr.
    2. Matthew Vernon Silva
    3. Michael Scott Rothrock
    4. David Ian Schoen
    5. Christian K. Lassen II
    5 lawyer answers

    File a report with the police department and indicate that the officer took your purse, told you the items were in it but they were not there when you picked it up.

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer

  10. I locked my 5 year old son in the bathroom for two days as punishment. I call it aggravated grounding. He didn't miss school and

    Answered 3 months ago.

    1. Kenneth Love Jr.
    2. F. "Bill" William Powers
    3. Matthew Gridley Pruden
    4. Mark Peter Sutter
    5. Christine C McCall
    5 lawyer answers

    you have the right to punish but there are limits to what you can do and as a parent I would say what you hypothetically posted was way that limit. Don't post anymore facts on public forums and hire criminal defense attorney

    7 lawyers agreed with this answer