Based on 3 reviews
Help make it easier for other Avvo users to choose the right lawyer by sharing your experience with this attorney. It's fast, simple, and safe.
Lawyers: Use the Peer Endorsements section to provide input about other attorneys.
I retained Mr. Farmer to represent me in a domestic violence matter in an effort to vacate a final restraining order which was entered against me 10 years ago. With his diligence and superb trial litigation skills, he successfully won the motion granting the FRO dismissal. I was finally vindicated that my wife and me fought to tell the truth and truth did presevere after all.
During the 4 long months of an arduous trial, I was very impressed with the way Mr. Farmer presented the facts and argued the law. He is punctual, prepared, articulate and a consummate professional in the courtroom.
With this case, Mr. Gregory Farmer set the precedence by proving to a large segment of the skeptical practitioners (who did not want my case) that FROs can indeed be vacated successfully without the victim's consent. It's great to see the system work for you.
Greg Farmer represented me in a child parenting case for my five year old son.
I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Family Lawyer Greg Farmer.
My experience was that Greg Farmer:
1. Kept court appearances to a minimum: only when there were egregious violations of the law (one parent withholding the child over the objections of the other) were there brief court appearances (case never went before a judge).
2. Greg Farmer quickly worked out a very fair parenting schedule.
3. Wrote a parenting agreement that stuck - there were no follow up appearances over ambiguity or loop holes in the agreement.
4. Provided lots of very valuable advice on how to make the parenting work - on approaches to working with the other parent after the court hearings were over.
5. Never pushed legal action to generate fees for himself - always pushed for the parents to come to agreement with each other.
If you are looking for a lawyer to quickly work through your parenting dispute then consider Greg Farmer - he is the best choice out there.
I have to say that overall this is a superb attorney with many years of experience and knowledge of the law. He is a fair person. I trust and feel that he has accomplished the justified result for my cases time after time. As a family attorney he is like no other. I thank you Mr. Farmer.