- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Carmichael Workers compensation AttorneyAvvo Rating: 6.9LicensedProtecting Workers in a Complicated System. Call Cezar Torrez Today!
- Avvo Rating: 8.0LicensedAttorney George Fogy graduated from Hastings Law School in 1994. He ran several businesses before deciding to become a lawyer in 1999. He now advocates for injury victims in the personal injury and workers’ compensation practice areas and worked ...
- Avvo Rating: 7.7LicensedI'm an associate attorney at D'Andre Law, LLP, where I represent clients in defense of employers and insurance companies in workers’ compensation cases. Prior to joining D'Andre Law, LLP in October of 2016, I worked for two law firms - Hackard...
- LicensedJames Bruscino has an office in Gold River, CA and has been licensed for 30 years. This attorney handles cases in Workers Compensation and attended McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific.
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedReview: “When I was wrongfully terminated from my position with the federal government I desperately needed help. During this extremely stressful time in my life Mr. Nivens and his staff where able to thoroughly explain the proces...
- LicensedDaniel Murdock has an office in Rancho Cordova, CA and attended McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific. This attorney handles cases in Workers Compensation and has been licensed for 18 years.
- LicensedChristopher Devereux has an office in Fair Oaks, CA and attended McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific. This attorney handles cases in Workers Compensation and has been licensed for 36 years.
- LicensedMark McClenning practices out of North Highlands, CA and handles cases in Workers Compensation. This attorney attended University of Denver Sturm College of Law and has been licensed for 21 years.
- Avvo Rating: 7.8LicensedSiegel has practiced in the area of Administrative Law for more then 30 year, and is especially experienced in worker's compensation claims and Social Security Disability appeals.