Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Harrisonburg City County Personal injury AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedMedical bills for car accident victims may be paid multiple times under certain conditions. Don't leave potential funds on the table. Let's talk about your injuries.
- Avvo Rating: 6.4LicensedDAVID R. MARTIN became partner with Miner, Martin and Hahn in 2007, expanding the firm’s strengths in Criminal Defense, Family Law, Personal Bankruptcy, and Civil Litigation. His background with the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office has been invalu...
- Avvo Rating: 6.8LicensedReview: “Roger clearly knows his stuff! I hired him for a personal injury case and he was thorough and persistent to get the best settlement possible. He took the time to talk with me on the phone and in person. He is one of th...
- AttentionLicensedKerry Armentrout handles cases in Civil Rights, Family, Personal Injury and has an office in Not Applicable, VA. This attorney attended University of Richmond and has been licensed for 30 years.
- LicensedJohn Holloran practices out of Harrisonburg, VA and handles cases in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Litigation. This attorney attended George Mason University School of Law and has been licensed for 35 years.
- LicensedDillina Stickley practices out of Harrisonburg, VA and handles cases in Business, Discrimination, Personal Injury. This attorney attended Washington and Lee University School of Law and has been licensed for 24 years.