- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Ottawa County Personal injury AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10LicensedDriven. Effective. Results.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedI am a Sandusky attorney committed to providing excellent legal representation to Ohioans in many different situations. My practice areas include consumer bankruptcy, federal Social Security issues, workers' compensation, and personal injury.
- Avvo Rating: 7.7LicensedReview: “Amanda goes above and beyond. She is a wonderful attorney who explains everything and helps her client understand what is going on. She always keeps me up to date with my case. Hardworking,organized and trustworthy. Every...
- Avvo Rating: 6.5LicensedI started my law practice in Columbus, Ohio many years ago before opening an office in Port Clinton, Ohio. I still have clients in Franklin County and counties throughout Ohio. I have also represented clients in Nevada, Nebraska, West Virginia, Ke...
- LicensedHoward Whitcomb handles cases in Criminal Defense, General Practice, Personal Injury and attended University of Toledo College of Law. This attorney has been licensed for 29 years and has an office in Port Clinton, OH.
- LicensedBruce Winters practices out of Port Clinton, OH and has been licensed for 32 years. This attorney attended University of Toledo College of Law and handles cases in Probate, Family, Adoption, Personal Injury, Real Estate.