Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Henry County Personal injury AttorneyAvvo Rating: 9.8LicensedMr. Dull has helped injured clients since 1987 and is experienced in handling personal injury trials
- LicensedAudara Lutjen has been licensed for 19 years and handles cases in Discrimination, Employment & Labor, Personal Injury, Juvenile, Lawsuits & Disputes. This attorney works in Clinton, MO and attended University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law.
- LicensedReview: “I hired Mr Switzer after the lawyer I initially hired for my divorce did not work out. Mr Switzer went above and beyond my exspectations. He had my divorce finalized in less than 6 months, even with my ex fighting to post...
- Avvo Rating: 6.7LicensedJeffery grew up in Richmond, Missouri where he graduated a Spartan in 1987. He then attended William Jewell College in Liberty, Missouri where he graduated in 1991 with a double major before heading to the University of Missouri-Columbia School o...
- LicensedWilliam Simmons has been licensed for 51 years and attended Santa Clara University School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Speeding & Traffic Ticket, Family, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Appeals and has an office in Clinton, MO.
- LicensedRichard Nichols has been licensed for 12 years and has an office in Clinton, MO. This attorney handles cases in Bankruptcy & Debt, Criminal Defense, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning, Personal Injury and attended Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
- LicensedGary Cover has an office in Clinton, MO and handles cases in Criminal Defense, State, Local And Municipal Law, Personal Injury. This attorney has been licensed for 40 years and attended University of Missouri at Kansas City.