- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Fairfield County Patent application AttorneyAvvo Rating: 5.9LicensedPatents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Intellectual Property: An intellectual property law firm serving individuals and businesses.
- Avvo Rating: 10LicensedRegistered patent attorney experienced in patent, trademark, and copyright law, including procurement, litigation, PTAB appeals, post-grant proceedings, infringement and validity opinions, licensing and counseling.
- Avvo Rating: 7.6LicensedQuality legal services for patents and trademarks, locally, throughout the US, and internationally - Personalized service delivering exceptional results. 203-916-4232 I am an intellectual property attorney experienced in patent, trademar...
- Avvo Rating: 7.9LicensedThe Law Offices of Michael A. Blake, LLC specializes in procuring patent protection for solo inventors and for small to medium sized businesses. Additionally, the Law Offices of Michael A. Blake, LLC provides Trademark and Copyright legal services...
- LicensedGail Gottehrer has been licensed for 28 years and attended University of Pennsylvania Law School. This attorney handles cases in Patent Application, Appeals, Arbitration, Class Action, Litigation and has an office in Stamford, CT.
- LicensedDavid Silvia handles cases in Licensing, Criminal Defense, Patent Application, Trademark Application and has an office in Stamford, CT. This attorney attended The University of Connecticut School of Law and has been licensed for 20 years.