- Open for Business
Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Virtual Consultation
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Partnership Attorney near Hyattsville (Silver Spring)Avvo Rating: 7.4LicensedDedicated and experienced Estate Planning attorney! Call Now for a Free Consultation!Practice area5% Partnership, 30% Estate planning, 20% Probate, and more.CostFree ConsultationSome lawyers offer a free consultation to help determine whether their services are right for your legal needs20 minutesLicenseMD, Active since 1999
- Avvo Rating: 8.5LicensedReview: “Mr Scott was Very Instrumental in resolving issues with my Father's estate. I live in AZ and my Sister lived in MD. There were several things that were wrong with how my sister was handling my Dad's estate, it o...
- LicensedBeth Clark handles cases in Partnership, Securities Offerings, Venture Capital and attended Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University. This attorney has been licensed for 21 years and has an office in Washington, DC.
- LicensedKaren Sanzaro practices out of Washington, DC and attended Georgetown University Law Center. This attorney has been licensed for 24 years and handles cases in Corporate & Incorporation, Partnership, Commercial.
- Avvo Rating: 7.4LicensedMichael Schulman is member of the labor and employment practice group at Kirkland & Ellis, based in Washington, D.C. Michael has extensive experience counseling employers on issues related to federal, state, and local employment and labor laws, in...
- LicensedChristopher Hopfensperger has been licensed for 14 years and handles cases in Antitrust & Trade Law, Partnership, Advertising. This attorney works in Washington, DC and attended University of Michigan.
- LicensedJurmell James is a Corporate & Incorporation, Partnership, Securities & Investment Fraud attorney who has been licensed for 19 years. This attorney attended Loyola University Chicago School of Law and has an office in Washington, DC.