Open for BusinessAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are open during this time are marked "Open for business" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.
Virtual ConsultationAttorneys that have confirmed to Avvo that they are available for a phone or video consultation have "Virtual Consultation" on their profile. We recommend that you contact the attorney directly to determine hours and availability.Henrico County Mergers and acquisitions AttorneyAvvo Rating: 10Licensed"John is extremely pleasant to work with...We absolutely will hire him again" - Client Review
- Avvo Rating: 7.5LicensedJeff focuses his practice on advising middle market and emerging growth companies, as well as venture capital and private equity fund investors, in avoiding, managing, and mitigating risk and litigation associated with corporate transactions and b...
- LicensedLaurence Skinner has been licensed for 36 years and attended T.C. Williams Law School - U. of Richmond. This attorney handles cases in Energy & Utilities, Corporate & Incorporation, Financial Markets and Services, Mergers & Acquisitions and has an...
- LicensedDavid Robertson has been licensed for 39 years and attended University of Virginia School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Mergers & Acquisitions, Business, Real Estate and has an office in Richmond, VA.
- LicensedPhilip Goodpasture has been licensed for 35 years and attended University of Virginia School of Law. This attorney works in Richmond, VA and handles cases in Entertainment, Mergers & Acquisitions, Intellectual Property.
- LicensedWyatt Beazley has been licensed for 28 years and attended University of Richmond School of Law. This attorney handles cases in Mergers & Acquisitions, Health Care, Consumer Protection and has an office in Richmond, VA.